A thorough walkthrough, complete with video (if you prefer), of creating a new server, deploying a Node app, securing it with an SSL certificate, using the PM2 process manager, and pointing a domain name to it.
Run auto-install in the directory you’re working in and as you require dependencies, it’ll install the relevant modules.
A new service (looking for beta users) aiming to provide readily available, scalable web functions that you can both share and reuse from anywhere. Demo video showing off the concept.
The fastest CI/CD solution for shipping your dockerized apps to production. Join developers at Intel and 500px who are using Semaphore to test and deploy their apps with confidence.
Luis Felipe Lopez Garay
Learn how to build a URL shortener webapp from scratch using Node and MongoDB with Hapi.js as the API framework. Includes front-end too.
Thoughts on ‘total cost of ownership’ of npm packages you introduce as dependencies: “As you’re next typing npm install…, stop to think about the total cost of that package, over the lifespan of your project.”
A production-ready, highly modular framework that lets you bring together various modules to create systems from e-mail processors or background workers to static sites or admin interfaces.
Sticker Mule is looking for passionate engineers to join our remote team. Come help us build the best e-commerce experience using Ruby, Rails, React, Node, Docker and more. Sticker Mule
- Get 5+ Engineering Job Offers in 1 Week
With Hired, companies apply to hire you - get salary and equity offers before you interview from companies like Facebook, Postmates, & Square Hired . com
- Node.js CTC to Move Forward with Introducing WHATWG URL Parsing Into Core As Experimental Feature news James M Snell on Twitter
- [Webinar] Need to Node: Successfully Managing Production Node.js news
Join Nathan White of NodeSource on Aug 23 (10am PT) to learn how to avoid common mistakes and use best practice when deploying Node.js. NodeSource Sponsored
- Setting Up Flow When You’ve Already Got Babel in Place tutorial
- Monitoring Node.js Applications tutorial
The last post in RisingStack’s extensive Node tutorial series. RisingStack Engineering
- How to Build Real-Time Applications using Node and RethinkDB tutorial JScrambler
- Updating DynamoDB Items from Node.js tutorial Emmanouil Gkatziouras
- Instrumenting Node.js in Production video Thomas Watson
- Why Can't Node Be Used for Everything? opinion Reddit
- I Peeked Into node_modules And You Won’t Believe What Happened Next opinion
This is satire/humor - if you’re in the mood for it :-) Jordan Scales
- RAM increase: 2GB of RAM for only $10/mo. tools
Full root access on fast, dependable servers. No better place for a Node.js app. Linode Sponsored
- async-to-gen: Transform Async Functions to Generator Functions code Lee Byron
- Snip: A Simple URL Shortener Webapp code Kabir Shah
- Qool: A LevelDB Backed Queue code Yaniv Kessler