io.js 2.3 releases
: Upgraded to 1.6.0 and 1.6.1, see full ChangeLog
for details. (Saúl Ibarra Corretgé) #1905
. Highlights include:
- Fix TTY becoming blocked on OS X
- Fix UDP send callbacks to not to be synchronous
os.homedir(), see below)
: See full release notes
for details. (Kat Marchán) #1899
- Use GIT_SSH_COMMAND (available as of Git 2.3)
- Upgrade to 1.0.2b and 1.0.2c, introduces DHE man-in-the-middle protection (Logjam) and fixes malformed ECParameters causing infinite loop (CVE-2015-1788). See the security advisory for full details. (Shigeki Ohtsu) #1950 #1958
- Support FIPS mode of OpenSSL, see README for instructions. (Fedor Indutny) #1890
os.homedir()method. (Colin Ihrig) #1791
- smalloc : Deprecate whole module. (Vladimir Kurchatkin) #1822
- Add new collaborators:
See https://github.com/nodejs/io.js/labels/confirmed-bug for complete and current list of known issues.
Some problems with unreferenced timers running during
beforeExitare still to be resolved. See #1264 .
- Surrogate pair in REPL can freeze terminal #690
process.send()is not synchronous as the docs suggest, a regression introduced in 1.0.2, see #760 and fix in #774
dns.setServers()while a DNS query is in progress can cause the process to crash on a failed assertion #894
url.resolvemay transfer the auth portion of the url when resolving between two full hosts, see #1435 .