Apple continues to fill in the remaining spaces in its laundry list of banks and credit unions that support its mobile payment option,Apple Pay.
As noted in the latest batch of updates from 9to5Mac , Apple has added more than 20 new banks and credit unions in the United States to the list. Meanwhile, in mainland China, Apple Pay is now supported in four new banking establishments. Here are the new additions:
- Agriculture Federal Credit Union
- Al-Gar Federal Credit Union
- Alabama Credit Union
- Andrew Johnson Bank
- Bay Federal Credit Union
- Cache Valley Bank
- City National Bank of Florida
- Co-op Credit Union of Montevideo
- Deere Employees Credit Union
- Farmers Bank — Arkansas and Ohio
- First National Bank of Barry
- Home Bank — Indiana and Lousiana
- Liberty National Bank
- Mid Minnesota Federal Credit Union
- My Community Federal Credit Union
- NET Credit Union
- Northwest Community Credit Union
- O Bee Credit Union
- Peoples Bank of Alabama
- Suffolk Federal Credit Union
- The Citizens Bank — Alabama and Kentucky
- The Old Fort Banking Co.
- Travis County Credit Union
And, in the mainland China, here are the new establishments:
- Great Wall West China Bank
- Jinzhong Bank
- Shenzhen Rural Commercial Bank
- The Rural Credit Union of Hainan Province
So, as is par for the course, if you bank at any of these new entries, then you can now add your supported card into Apple Wallet and Apple Pay to use at mobile payment terminals.
You can also check up on all the banks and credit unions supported by Apple Pay directly from Apple’s own website .