“The goal of the project is to create a beautiful and extensible experience for command-line interface users, built on open web standards.”
An audio library that uses the Web Audio API but can fall back to HTML5 audio. Supports 3D audio, auto-caches, and has no dependencies.
In beta until Chrome 53 stable arrives, version 5.3 boasts improved page startup and Promises performance (20-40% on one benchmark), plus a new interpreter called Ignition .
ZingChart-AngularJS is a directive to create AngularJS graphs. Easy to set up. Style as you like. Access all the features. Try it today.
A complete tutorial bringing together numerous modern Web technologies to create a simple desktop music player.
Faraz Kelhini’s detailed tutorial explores arguments and parameters and sees how ES6/ES2015 has upgraded their potential.
“destructuring takes data from an existing object or array and literally destructs it to extract only the values you’re interested in.”
Can't find the right job here? Want companies to apply to you? Try Hired.com.
- Learn Angular 2 - Online Training Program course
Rangle is offering a free Angular 2 online training program for developers on August 16-17. Register now to join this interactive learning experience. RANGLE.IO Sponsored
- The Service Worker Lifecycle tutorial
A look at the six states a Service Worker can be in. Ire Aderinokun
A brief primer with diagrams. Good for beginners. Ire Aderinokun
- Creating Email Templates with React Components tutorial Cody Reichert
- Writing a Component Based App with Angular 1.5 tutorial
Building a simple app using the new
.componentmethod from Angular 1.5. Dima Grossman
- 3 Simple Steps to Improve Your React Redux Code tutorial Cheesecake Labs
- Using ES6 Generators And Yield To Implement Asynchronous Workflows in JS tutorial Ben Nadel
- How to Deal with Different Form Controls in Angular 2 tutorial Jecelyn Yeen
- How to Handle State in React: The Missing FAQ tutorial Osmel Mora
- Building Single Page Apps with Angular and the WordPress REST API tutorial Almir Bijedic
This goes into more depth than you’d think. Dmitri Pavlutin
- Consider Vue.js for Your Next Web Project opinion Roman Kuba
- Turn your web app into a native app with new visual app builder tools
Designed for web devs to build truly native iOS & Android apps without native coding. Easily connect apps to any REST API. Join free today. Dropsource Sponsored
- Jets.js: A CSS-Powered On-Page Search Library code
Dynamically uses CSS selectors to show/hide certain items. Denis Lukov
- Just: A Library of Dependency-Free Utilities That Do Just Do One Thing code
Things like object comparison, filtering, mapping, reduction, intersection.. Angus Croll
- Allora: Promisify Anything Using ES6 Proxies code
Under 50 lines of code too. Gianluca Guarini
- Uppy: An In-Progress Next-Gen File Uploader for Web Browsers code Transloadit
- nx-observe: Powerful Data Observation/Binding Without Special Syntax code RisingStack
- Dio.js: A Lightweight Virtual DOM Framework in 6KB code Sultan Tarimo
- Chevrotain: A JS Parsing DSL for Fault-Tolerant Recursive Descent Parsers code SAP
- Aquarelle: A 'Watercolor Effect' for The Web code
See a demo here. Ramotion