We are happy to announce the release of Cocos2d-x v3.14!
This release brings bug fixes and API maintenance, as well as these highlights:
- [NEW] Add Spine binary file format support
- [NEW] Action: add a method to get the number of actions running in a given node with specific tag
- [NEW] Action: new actions: ResizeBy and ResizeTo
- [NEW] Button: can set title label
- [NEW] Can disable multi touch on Android
- [NEW] EventDispatcher: Add hasEventListener to check listener existence
- [NEW] EditBox: add horizontal text alignment
[NEW] EventDispatcher: added
hasEvent()to check if an event is added
- [NEW] Sprite: support slice9 feature
- [NEW] Slider: add methods to get _slidBallNormalRenderer
- [NEW] Desktop: add a method to toggle between fullscreen and windowed
- [NEW] Desktop: add events for window resize, focus and unfocus
- [NEW] Mac: supports game controller
- [NEW] JSB: add cc.sys.now() and perfromance.now(), the last one is more accurate
- [NEW] Lua: add cc.vec3 functions: add, sub and dot
- [NEW] Lua: use luajit 2.1.0-beta2
- [NEW] Web: Add cc.CONCURRENCY_HTTP_REQUEST_COUNT to control max concurrent task count for XMLHttpRequest
Read the full release notes .
Download it today!