Glenn’s latest Pluralsight course has been published – SQL Server: Improving Storage Subsystem Performance – and is just over two hours long. It’s based on Glenn’s very popular user group/conference sessions and workshops, plus extensive work with SQLskills consulting clients and in his previous roles.
The modules are:
- Measuring and Analyzing Storage Subsystem Performance
- Testing and Benchmarking Storage Subsystems
- Understanding Storage Types Suitable for SQL Server Workloads
- Understanding the Effects of RAID Levels on SQL Server Workloads
- Improving Storage Subsystem Performance
Check it out here .
We now have more than 145 hours of SQLskills online training available (see all our 48 courseshere), all for as little as $29/month through Pluralsight (including more than 5,000 other developer and IT training courses). That’s unbeatable value that you can’t afford to ignore.