In our first show after GopherCon, we are joined by Francesc Campoy to chat about some of our GopherCon experience, understanding nil, and a great variety of interesting topics of interest to the Go community.
Download: MP3 Audio
– Our cloud server of choice. Pick a Plan. Pick a Distro. Pick a Location. Start your server and use
gotime20to get $20 in credit.
- Equinox – Build, package and distribute self-updating Go apps to your customers. It’s perfect for CLI tools and on-premise Go software.
Francesc Campoy Introduction
- GopherCon talk: Understanding Nil (slides)
- Ivan Danyliuk’s GopherCon talk: Visualizing Concurrency in Go (slides)
- Concurrency tracer and visualizer for Go
- Notes from the vendoring discussion at GopherCon
- Katrina Owen’s GopherCon talk: Mind the Gap (blog post)
- Matt Aimonetti’s blog post: Go is for everyone
- Notes from the diversity discussion at GopherCon
- How to submit an issue for the Go Tour
- Renee French’s talk about the Gopher (slides)
- Donnie Berkholz’s GopherCon talk: Mining the Go Developer Community (slides)
- Keith Randall’s GopherCon talk: Inside the Map Implementation (slides)
- totessafe.io: Unsafe has never been more safe
- GoBridge Go Remote Meetup
- Why the Lucky Stiff
- Women Who Go
- GoSF remote meetup July 20th (video)
- ngrok: Secure tunnels to localhost
- GopherCon Brasil, date correction: November 4 and 5
Interesting Go Projects and News
- buntdb: Fast, embeddable, in-memory key/value database for Go with custom indexing and geospatial support
Free Software Friday
- Brian - Docker
- Carlisia – Tsuru is an extensible open source Platform as a Service
- Francesc – Audio Editor
- Erik – Environment switcher for the shell
Have comments? Send a tweet toon Twitter.
Subscribe toChangelog Weekly – our weekly email covering everything that hits our open source radar.