Xledger is a finance, project, and business information system that gives customers tighter control of their businesses.
We are expanding our team in Colorado Springs, which focuses on Clojurescript (with Om), F#, and SQL Server. We're looking for engineers who can make a strong contribution to this stack, helping us create best-in-class functionality for our customers.
Some things the team has worked on recently:
- Making a powerful, table driven, inquiry screen that powers 30+ screens
- Adding websocket & redis pub/sub functionality
- Implementing/designing a powerful and composable DSL for doing queries and updates from UIs (for Om.next)
- An understanding of how the web and web applications work (HTTP, databases, caching, API's, etc)
- Ability to do solid work in multiple areas, such as data access, caching, front end, etc
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- High standards
- Ability to focus and get things done
- Experience with functional programming languages like Clojurescript, F#, OCaml, Elixir, Scala, etc (could overlook this for jr. candidates)
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Nice to have:
- Front end experience with Clojurescript
Other technology involved
We are currently not offering any remote positions.