If you were to take a look at my blog, you'd think I'd flipped a table and left the tech industry. Not the case at all. I'm still writing, but less frequently, and on the TLP blog . I intend to start writing here again, but the material will likely focus around topics other than Cassandra, since I'm already writing about it elsewhere. Here are the posts I've authored in the last 6 months or so:
- Understanding the Nuance of Compaction in Apache Cassandra
- TWCS Part 2 - Using before Cassandra 3.0
- Performing User Defined Compactions in Apache Cassandra
- Learn Apache Cassandra by Example with CDM
- cqlsh is broken on new installs of Cassandra 2.2 and 3.0
As I wind up the blog again, I'll likely focus on topics that fall outside of my daily work routine, going to a broader spectrum of nerdery. I'm looking forward to returning to regular musings on programing languages, databases, general thoughts on distributed systems, and even some woodworking, hiking, and DIY projects.