jared has ~43 links for me to review in response to every 1 question i ask. i ask a lot of questions.
needless to say, we have been filing links away on an imaginary “to read later” list for several weeks now.
i’m starting an actual “to read later” list here, with the hope that i’ll make it back around to some of these:
- Backbone.js docs — described by jared as “revelatory”
- Stephane Ducasse free books
- Jison — a parser generator, with demos
- SICP vids — that’s “Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs”
- SICP, full text
- React-Resizable Grid Layout — see above
- ES6 class syntax — because what even is this syntax?
- ES6 module syntax — see above
- CSS ‘position’ spec — because sometimes it’s good to read the spec
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy — for “Turing complete” and “expressiveness” and other logic things
- HTML5 and expressiveness — something something history of W3C and HTML5 and expressiveness
to be continued…