From the post:
The Lucene PMC is pleased to announce the release of Apache Lucene 5.3.1 and Apache Solr 5.3.1
Lucene can be downloaded from http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/lucene/java/5.3.1
and Solr can be downloaded from http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/lucene/solr/5.3.1
Highlights of this Lucene release include:
- Remove classloader hack in MorfologikFilter
- UsageTrackingQueryCachingPolicy no longer caches trivial queries like MatchAllDocsQuery
- Fixed BoostingQuery to rewrite wrapped queries
Highlights of this Solr release include:
- security.json is not loaded on server start
- RuleBasedAuthorization plugin does not work for the collection-admin-edit permission
- VelocityResponseWriter template encoding issue. Templates must be UTF-8 encoded
- SimplePostTool (also bin/post) -filetypes “*” now works properly in ‘web’ mode
- example/files update-script.js to be Java 7 and 8 compatible.
- SolrJ could not make requests to handlers with ‘/admin/’ prefix
- Use of timeAllowed can cause incomplete filters to be cached and incorrect results to be returned on subsequent requests
- VelocityResponseWriter’s $resource.get(key,baseName,locale) to use specified locale.
- Resolve XSS issue in Admin UI stats page
Time to upgrade!
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 24th, 2015 at 8:13 pm and is filed underLucene,Solr. You can follow any responses to this entry through theRSS 2.0 feed. You canleave a response, ortrackback from your own site.